To rigoletto: Romance's influence in life - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2009-06-15 0:24

this way or that, it is nice to see that old friends sometimes show up on TE. but you are travelling so much that it is normal for you to become a rarity on the site :P
anyway, a romantic scenery, well peeped in, and a colorful background for the act. i would say, the place is possibly not the most romantic, but still hotter compared to the dark corridors of SantralIstanbul :))
bw,
deniz

Old 06-15-2009, 12:59 PM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: Romance's influence in life

Well what to say, my non presence in Trekearth lately can be partly blamed on an 30 year old third of a life crisis (I wont say midlife crisis cause I hope to live past 70) based on the prospect of never finding romance in my life.

But I regarding the romantic qualities of santrallistanbul, I think there is a special air of romanticism there specially the dark, dungeon, S & M variety LOL. But in any case I look forward to seeing some day a photo in trekearth of a romantic couple wearing purple track pants and red hear and even a male veil in the middle of Istambul, and I will immediately know who they are!!