Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mkamionka 2018-05-25 2:27

Hi Bev,
as a postcard fan I like a bit more the workshop photo, being more classical. But this is certainly a great action photo. I started to wonder if I would be able to handle such boat. Once I tried in Madrid and it was a disaster although we did survive and for my daughter it was a highlight of the trip, and that is exactly why I consider it...
I think I had a lunch in this cabin. Great spot. Wonderful little town.
I was surprised though that in places like this there are no postcards (except some old bad quality ones).

Viviane told me about the meeting in advance but it was impossible for me during the working week plus my wife is on a business trip so I am a single parent this week.
Interestingly on our side the weather is miserable since Tuesday, I have seen a map and it is the Pennines again but effect opposite to typical: we got the rain and mist now :(

I am sure I will have a chance yet to meet both you and Viviane!

M

Old 05-25-2018, 09:33 AM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: May Weather

Thank you for your thoughtful critique and comment, Mariusz.
I feel so sorry that you have been experiencing such grey weather for it has been glorious here for most of May. Having said that, it has started raining this morning but the gardens are very much in need of the water. It has been a full time job trying to keep the plants watered!

Are you off to Poland in the holidays?
We will hopefully have a little time to get away in the van.

Best wishes,
Bev