Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-02-21 2:09

Hello Mariusz,

Before I mention your photograph, let me assure you that the people of the U.K. are more than happy to have you and people like you, permanently residing in this country! You are most welcome! Secondly, let me assure you that Brexit is as much an unsettling process to natives as it is for you! Let's hope that something positive emerges; I'm an optimist!

I feel most sad that you should be accused by people on this site (or anywhere) that you should not call yourself Polish! Hopefully this was in jest! You are where you were born but can still have love for other places where you have lived and been loved!

Back to the photograph.
Is this symbolically meant to represent the Prime Minister's door?
It has the same sort of period authority! Let's hope it remains open and welcoming!
It is a fine, sharp capture.

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 02-21-2019, 11:13 AM
TE Expert

Thumbs up To Royaldevon: kindness

Hi Bev,
thank you so much for your kind words. I am not going to talk about other nationalities but indeed based on my current experience I can confirm that we Poles are on average much less kind and friendly than British people.
This is something I am trying to learn here
Kind regards,
Mariusz