Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great GyurMaster 2019-11-17 12:42

Dear Gert,

It is very interesting to follow your rides with the time machine through time and space. This time you changed your BW films to Kodachrome, maybe your camera was more advanced. Its a nice compositor with the group of children and the guy on the right. The only think I would advice is a small tone correction as it slightly leans into green. At least according to my judgment.

Best Wishes,
Gy.

Old 11-17-2019, 08:54 PM
TE Expert

Default To GyurMaster: tone correction

Thank you György,
I have made several small adjustments of the colours. I decided on this tone after it had been too blue, earlier too red. Someone complained of an earlier photo that the grass was too blue, which was probably true. On my monitor this grass looks fairly natural and so does the sky. Maybe it's not perfect and not looking quite digital, but to me it's okay for a picture from 39 years ago. I think for this I used a Canon AE-1, which was a reasonably handy amateur camera for that time.
Best wishes,
Gert
Old 11-18-2019, 08:05 PM
TE Expert

Its beyond doubt that the Kodachrome colours are better than in case of my cheapo or expired films. Or at least better than most of them. Canon AE-1 is not in my collection so far, but that's not good this way!