To kasianowak: Ljubljana deficiency - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kasianowak 2017-07-30 5:37

Hi Gert
This is not the first I notice I have the same thoughts on the photo before I even read your note. This time I thought "how funny they lean in the opposite directions". It's nice you captured that very moment.
I'm not sure about this one but I do remember the street in WS from my short stay in Ljubljana. My memories are different, the weather was similar to my last day in Stockholm in March but with less snow. I was killing a few hours between my arrival from Bled and the departure to the airport. Disappointingly, I did mean to stay longer but because of a family emergency I had to cut the whole trip short.
I'm glad to hear you have more photos to post as I definitely suffer from "Ljubljana deficiency". :-)
Best wishes
Kasia

Old 07-30-2017, 03:46 PM
TE Expert

Default To kasianowak: Ljubljana deficiency

Thank you Kasia for your kind comments.
One slight problem is that although I found several acceptable photos from Ljubljana they are all typical workshop pictures. Maybe I will have to look again for the perfect main uploads I had overlooked earlier.
I wish you a nice week,
Gert