To tyro: Thank you John - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2019-06-05 13:51

Hello Gert,

Even before I had read your note in full and examined your photo in close detail, I had made up my mind that this one was definitely to be joining my "favourites"!

Everything in this image simply breathes joy and happiness, from the engaging happy smile of the beautiful young lady on the left to the uncontrolled laughter of the girl on the right - and even to the rather curious blank expression of the little boy behind who clearly didn't "get" the joke.

I must confess that I didn't see or comment on the original version of this picture but, looking at that now, I see that you have brought about a considerable improvement with your recent processing, the colours in particular looking much more realistic and true.

Your note, as always, is fascinating and informative - but this picture - every time I look at it I just cannot resist a big grin!

Fabulous!

Kind Regards,

John.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:32 PM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: Thank you John

Hello John,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic comments on this photo and for adding it to tour favourites.
I think the little boy behind the other was actually a little girl. Most likely she was too small to register what was going on.
Kind regards,
Gert