I'm really attracted to some of the grafitti in the Lanes area of Brighton and Hove. This is on the side of a building in Kensington Street, which would be quite a dull back street if it weren't for the attentions of the street artists. I waited for a couple of passers-by to give a sense of scale. It may be vandalism, but Brighton doesn't seem to mind and it gives a sense of humour and vitality to the streets.
Nobody ha puntuado esta nota como útil.
Critiques | Translate
ravinmb (1204) 2011-09-30 22:02
This is quite and interesting picture you have presented.. You can see the art very beautiful and the people walking.. it seems that the people are inside the art.. very well seen and captured.. well chosen POV..
Have a nice weekend.
lakshmip1949 (19110) 2011-10-27 17:11
An excellent composition of this facade with lots of artwork. The people walking are well placed in the frame. The colors and sharpness are superb. It is a very creative image.
- Copyright: Will Perrett (willperrett) (2949)
- Genre: Lugares
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-01
- Categories: Arte
- Camera: Canon EOS5D, Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM
- Exposición: f/8, 1/250 segundos
- More Photo Info: view
- Versión de la foto: Versión original
- Tema(s): graffiti 2, Great Britain - great people, great country, StrEeT ARt "graffiti" Around the World, graffiti world, Dans les dessins de la ville [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-30 3:30