Thread: To photoray: :)
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:50 PM
TE Expert

Smile To photoray: :)

Dearest Raybum

Thanks for your inciteful critique. Sadly we are going the same way as the USA in all the wrong ways. I actually left the Iraq/Syria issue off the list, as no one was really protesting it at the March. But we soon will be, as today our moronic Prime Minister has announced we will be providing weapons to the USA in Iraq and possibly be entering the war. Unlike the USA, which requires a majority vote of Congress to go to war, that very important decision rests solely with our Prime Minister. And in this case, one who is a dishonest psychopath. So we are in big trouble.

We also have very short memories. The last Iraq War - and the one before - was a disaster, based on a lie. Those that lead us into those wars, and whose decisions were responsible for the deaths of almost a million people, should be in the dock facing prosecution for war crimes.

The word "genocide" has been bandied about too much by the Prime Minister and the Murdoch propaganda machine. They seem to be very selective about the "genocides" in which they intervene. Their silence on the one in Gaza leaves me speechless. And the one in West Papua. And the continuing one in our own country against our First Nations Peoples. As I remarked on Bragbook, the people who bray for war are never the ones who fight that war.

Thanks once again for your support, it is appreciated and is nice to know that there are many of us.

Cheers
Lisa
PS: the Micky Rourke lookalike is a lady, and a very nice one at that

Last edited by delpeoples; 09-03-2014 at 01:55 AM.