Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great marabu61 2013-01-27 2:30

Ciao Luca
This is a very pleasant shot of our capital city, bathed in a warm golden light. Your elevated POV gives a good overview over the Mattequartier and the old Untertor bridge. The well spaced 70ties houses on the slope opposite shows the relaxed and provincial feel of Bern.

Now concerning your request for comments, I had a look at your profile. You joined TE in 2007 and have uploaded a total of 20 pictures only? Furthermore you have written only one, I repeat, one critique in all this time. If you hope to get more feedback from the TE community, you have to be more active and write critiques yourself. Otherwise, you will simply be overlooked in the vast amount of pictures here.

have a great sunday and greetings from Basel
Daniel

Old 01-27-2013, 09:47 AM
TE Newbie

Default To marabu61: Hello Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Firstly i wanted to thank you for your precious and interesting comment. I really love our capital city although I prefer the warmer Ticino, were i originally come from.

Concerning TE, I have to say that i forgot about it for a quite a long time not only because I was pretty busy with my studies but also beacause I wasn't confident with the results of my old camera. Since yeasterday I promised myself to get more involved in the community, uploading more photos and of sure give my ideas/suggestions to other users. Think it as if I'm a brand new user of TE!

Have a nice weekend too, greetings from Lausanne.

Luca