Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement Spyder 2015-02-08 2:37

"A picture is worth a thousand words", and this one is beautiful and colourful, Subhendu, I love it.

BUT…….. what really spoils this image is the huge logo in the bottom left hand corner, and as if that isn't bad enough, you place your copyright right in the middle of the photo. If you are afraid of someone stealing your precious image, and making millions of $$$$$, DON'T post them on internet!

Respectfully
Edward

Old 02-08-2015, 12:24 PM
TE Expert

Default To Spyder: sorry.

Sorry.
But , it is true that some of my pictures are stolen earlier...
I hadn't get million $$$$ from my photo yet, but earned some hundreds of $ from my photo...
If it is a rule for TrekEarth, I would not put such signatures in my posts. But as far my knowledge goes, there is no such rules here... And many photographers like me post here regularly years after year as a good habit, and with watermarks... I though, put it with zero% colour depth and opasity may be 60-65%... Too harsh!!!
Sorry for your inconvenience...
Thanks for sharing your personal view.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:57 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Thanks Subhendu

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my critique.
I am just sick & tired that everything now has a monetary value. "Time is money"! How easily we have all been brainwashed.

I wish you a happy new week.
Regards
Edward