Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2017-05-29 6:55

Hello Craig,
It's a nice "nothing special" photo, but I can't believe it took you 30 seconds to take it, as the "Photo Information" claims.;-)
Nice couple, nice city environment, but to my mind it's fairly heavily tilted. Looking at the right side it's perfectly cropped according to the lines of the building. But looking at the old couple and the central parts of the photo it's leaning to the right. I guess this is a matter of personal taste, and that there is no "rule" in a case like this, but I think the main feature of a photo should decide. I almost get an impression the old lady is holding desperately onto her husband to save him from falling. Well, you probably won't agree.
Cheers,
Gert

Old 05-29-2017, 06:14 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: slant

hey Gert
just goes to show how subjective photography is...when i posted this one, I was thinking about you and thought you'd really like it! haha...but yes, the scene is tilted, I missed that one - normally i'm all on that sort of thing.
cheers
Craig