Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great danyy 2006-04-08 12:28

Bonjour Fernando,
tu me fais plaisir avec un tel ciel, je viens de passer quelques minutes devant à l'admirer. Le polarisant a contribué à contraster un peu toute cette surface et renforcer probablement la couleur de la prairie.
Très belle petite touches de jaunes avec ces milliers de petites fleurs.
Parfaite exposition, la lumière est parfaite.
Excellent week-end à toi.
Daniel.

Old 04-08-2006, 09:14 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To danyy: Nice Blue-Green-Yeallow Spring moment

Dear Friend Daniel,

THanks very much for your minutes attention to my post. Is a Blue-Green plus a Yeallow earth approach that I have also another captures in my Portfolio. Generally the Sea and preserved nature. I think that I handled reasonable both situations. The Sea must wait for other posts, but this place at a near left 200 Meters have some of my recent scenery Sea and beach sceneries with beautiful Skies and also near my Town. Thanks very much for your attention, excelent work and friendly approach. All the best to you and I will share soon your landscape and other views that you capture so well.

Have a nice weekend and Play Golf. Not me sureally because is high expensive in Portugal but I would like to enjoy in my age because is similar as Billiard that I play very well, and the playground is also green.

Fernando