Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jmdaoudal 2006-04-08 18:09

That is the configuration of a sea side golf course, built on sand and left quite natural to play like in the ancient and royal from Saint Andrew ( I am a golf player, a bad one:-))
This is well buit a picture and also a nice natural view for a golf.
I like it
jean Michel

Old 04-09-2006, 02:33 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To jmdaoudal: Saint Andrew Golf Greens - Thanks

Dear Jean Michel,

Thanks a lot for your word critiques and complementary information about Country Green Golf playgrounds. It's true what you said about the first old traditional and excelent places to share this nice play and sportive health game. St.Andrew is the primary splendid reference like this one and PAU at France. Here you have daily many people from all of the world here with this surrounding pictures that you now from my birth roots.

Another thanks and could be a repetitive pattern but you are a great friend and personaly a experienced and culture artwork imaginative in the better way soul and personality driven path.

Have a nice Sunday, all the year and the others.

Fernando
Old 04-09-2006, 02:45 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To jmdaoudal: Saint Andrew Golf Greens - Thanks

Hi Fernando, in a few hours I go for sports Photo on a local trail (nature race), I intend to take a lot of portraits of the people to have them to come and see in the Local Portal I have created :-))
Never been to Pau but I kenew about, because here in Brittany we have Dinard Old course buit at the same century and of couse us Beton tell to anaybody this is the OLD COURSE :-)))
Good night
jean Michel