Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Oldtree 2004-11-18 16:26

Looks like you had good advice and implemented it very well Colin. It is indeed a very beautiful with a fantastic atmoshpere. The contrast of this glowing fog against the dark rocks is just excellent. I like it very much.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Oldtree: Dawn at Vale of Vinales

Whilst I've been taking slides for years it has only been the last 12 months that I have been doing digital work. Posting to the web has been even more recent - only six weeks since I started posting photoes to my Web site and on the TE site. So it has been with help and comments from TE members like yourself that has been a great help in learning.
Many Thanks
Colin
Old 11-20-2004, 12:59 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Oldtree: Dawn at Vale of Vinales

I've had a look at your homepage and I can only repeat, what was said in your guestbook their. Very good designed homepage. Is it true that you used a sort of template driven "web-creator" tool to design this page? I looked in the source code of your homepage and found a hint there. I think you can choose between various predefined web-designs and alter the color settings, logos and site-structure. Nevertheless very effective and well implemented homepage with an impressive portfolio of your various travels.
Cheers Thomas...