Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great wautersw 2008-03-24 7:59

Hi Stefano,

Great photo with great POV and colours/light. A very interesting note too, but unfortunately, the photo and the note don't match. I've studied in Leuven for six years, at the University you mention, but this is not really a University building. This is part of the beguinage (Het Groot Begijnhof) of Leuven. Most of these houses are used by the University for housing guest professors and students, so there's a link, but it's not the university (the faculty's are spread around the town). TFS

Wolf

Old 03-24-2008, 04:03 PM
TE Newbie

Default To wautersw: Thank you Wolf

Tank you Wolf, you're right, I should have more precise in my note, but unfortunately I did not remember the name of the building that was, effectively, in the Great Beguinage. I've been only 4 days in Leuven for a Course, and I really believed that the most of the buildings in that area (Beguinage) were utilized by the University (sorry!), since the Course was held in that place.
Thank you again for the note, and I really envy you for having had the opportunity to study in such a beautiful city in a great, great University.
Bye,
Stefano