Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great joeydrops 2008-09-12 7:26

Hola Behrang,
Wow! This is a really beautiful photo! It deserves more points and smilies :) The warm colours are gorgeous and the framing, both natural and the one you've added, are wonderful. Your composition is excellent, encompasing the trees, the pretty reflections, the leaves in the foreground, and what I especially like, those well positioned pieces of driftwood off to the right. Very well captured! It seems like a calm, relaxing place to unwind.
Kind regards,
Claudz
P.S. Btw, how are conditions over your side of the world in regards to the hurricane? Has it badly affected Houston? Did you have to be evacuated? I really hope you are all safe and sound. Please take care now.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To joeydrops: hi

hi Claudia
thanks for the comments and your concerns. I don't live in Houston any more. After getting married in 06, we left Texas and moved to the east coast. Some of my friends were subjected to the storm though and it caused a lot of damage. Well, thanks again and good luck!
Behrang