Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great willperrett 2015-07-05 11:56

Hello Sayeed

Beautiful photograph, and I love the note too: though I'm intrigued by the somewhat gnomic comment about subjective deep secrets! The slow shutter speed has worked a treat to create the effect you wanted with the moving figures in the foreground. An excellent piece of work.

Regards

Will

Old 07-07-2015, 05:21 AM
TE Expert

Default To willperrett: Hey

Well there are some photos which remain in the box never shared or talked about, they are a result of a very intimate moment that the photograober found himself or herself in, made some discoveries, learnt about the world, it's ways, the good, the bad. Moments that give the photographer, the traveler, just another person on the beach the moment when he sees life and the puzzle so clearly, like a decoded puzzle and he know what to do next, he knows the secret of life. I am not sure if I can reach you with this

Vivian maier kept over a 100,000 photos away in her closet only to be found by a historian after she had died. He found it in the form negative rolls, not prints. And her photos were as good as Cartoer bresson's ! Some people just don't feel the need to share. Some things are better off kept private.

Thanks Will for your comments.

Regards
Sayeed
Old 07-07-2015, 07:29 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Vivian Maier

Hi Sayeed

Yes I've come across the work of Vivian Maier, and as a lover of street photography, I was so impressed. Presumably even she didn't see the results of much of her own work, as many, many rolls of film were never developed in her lifetime. The poet in the garrett...

Will