Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great agulberk 2012-03-06 18:27

Merhaba Engin Bey
Hasta olduğunuzu duydum. Acil Şifalar diliyorum. Havalar bu yıl sert. özellikle mevsim geçişlerinde tedbiri elden bırakmamak gerekir.
Bu arada nefis fotoğraflara devam ediyorsunuz. Hızınıza yetişmek zor.
Londra' dan harika bir kare
Tebrikler
Selam ve sevgiler...

Old 03-07-2012, 07:55 PM
TE Newbie

Default To ifege: Many thanks!!!

Hi Ian,

The penny has dropped - I had no idea I was voting on a photo from a friend!!!
Gus was looking at my photo's on TE & said that's Ian from the S.H.Photographic Society he & his wife came to our home for a meal.
Well...small world isn't it?
I looked at voting on photo's from different parts of the globe & I think one of your photo's showed up as a random.
I joined TE as a bit of a joke to stir Gus up... picked a name '' The Best '' only to find that when I wanted to delete or change the name '' I COULDN'T '' I put a slightly out of focus photograph that I loved of a little Mexican girl & a few photo's followed & not much happened after that - work load I guess & I did not have a decent camera or the passion for getting into photography.
Gus bought me a small camera of my choice last August & I used it whilst on another overseas trip am still using the same camera & I am having a wonderful time - talk about being passionate I have found a hobby that I love.
I decided to be an active member of TE & give Gus a run for his money....ha! ha!
Anyway thanks so much for your kind comments...I will think about becoming a member of the SHPS...just do not want to spoil all Gus's fun.

Take care Ian my regards to Margaret.
Dawn.