Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great baclama 2012-09-27 0:12

bonjour,
bienvenu sur tE;..
une belle photo dans ce camaieu de bleu...une photo qui inspire le calme, la sérénité...
dommage que ça penche un peu ....
vero

Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 AM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: Yes, the LIGHT!!

Hi Craig,

Yes, Gosh, we do have so much in common!

Our little group got caught in a heavy downpour of rain and I don't think that any of us got any very good pictures of the outside of this lovely church - I didn't get any. So, largely because of the heavy rain, we came in here to shelter more than anything else.

Others were wandering around looking and snapping things. Then as I walked up the aisle toward the altar, the bright sun suddenly came out from behind the clouds and brilliant sunlight cascaded through a stained glass window on the right and made some wonderful coloured patterns on the deep red carpet. I couldn't resist it and must have popped off at least half a dozen shots.

So, yes Craig, I agree with you entirely. Without that magical light, this picture would have been nothing. I really must have a look through the others I took and see if there's anyhing else there worth a look!

Thank you once again for your very kind and constructive comments!

Cheers,

John.

P.S. Oh, yes, that's my feeling about camera clubs too. And I'm not always sure that going out taking photographs together with a bunch of other people is always all that productive: sometimes I just like to wander by myself, stop where and when I want and snap away when I want. The TE group meetings have been fantastic though and great fun, but I just get the impression that camera clubs would be full of intensely boring people - if you know what I mean!

Last edited by tyro; 09-27-2012 at 08:35 AM.