Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great broglia 2010-11-02 15:27

Hi David, glad to see you've made it back to Turkey - and to Ephesus, a place I still have to visit! Finding a different angle at which to photograph this often photographed piece of ancient architecture is a challenge, and you've certainly found a new one - and it works very well. Love the huge lumps of stonework in the foreground and the neat row of cypress trees filling the top quarter.

Ephesus is not just about the library, and this kind of puts it into a proper perspective.

Good job, Roberto

Old 11-03-2010, 09:32 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To broglia: Hey Roberto,

Hi Roberto & thanks for the kind words,
I was actually lucky to get any photos as i fractured two bones in my right arm 3 days before flying out to Dalaman!!
Luckily i didn't need it in plaster & could still fly-but it was touch and go for a while.
As for the photograph, it's as much an attempt to hide the hoards of people that clamber all over the site....me and my family et al!
Hope your keeping well & i'm enjoying your photos from down on the south-east point of England.

Regards, David