Categories

• Has the site stopped including 'Categories' when new photographs are uploaded?
    None of the recent photographs have included this information, despite being included by the photographer when uploading!

There is so much that is missing from what was a brilliant site!
    If some improvements were to be made, I'm sure many photographers would return.

Regards, Bev :-)
  • That is correct Bev. I noticed that a while ago, probably same time as other problems after they switched off beta TE.
    I have now photos from new regions which I didn't visit before and I feel frustrated that the maps and not being updated anymore. For me the benefit of this site was exactly that there were so many options to search through the gallery. Now options are disappearing.
    Is it the end approaching or anybody has a hope for this site yet at all?
    M
  • Loss of options!
    Hello Mariusz,

I feel so sad that these options have been disabled.
    Like you, I liked to record and research the countries visited, which are no longer available.
    I hadn't realised that the categories had gone until relatively recently!

This could be such a worthwhile and popular site.
    It had so many advantages over other websites. If only!!!

Bev :-)
    I feel sorry for Moderators, too, who have to explain to us that things are not working and can offer no solution for improvement.
  • Quote: I feel sorry for Moderators, too, who have to explain to us that things are not working and can offer no solution for improvement.
    Hello dear friends, Mariusz and Beverley,

You are right, we, moderators, know nothing much than you do and canít do a single thing about it!

It is too hot here in Holland to make myself angry about everything that is happening to the wonderful sites created by Adam Silverman, i am just feeling very sad...

Viviane
  • I think it's pretty obvious that IB has no intention of spending any money on fixing any problems on this site. Even the person the Mods deal with at IB hears of the problems through us, not from the techies at IB. Every time the feedback from the techies is the same "...not a priority'.
  • Priorities
    Thank you, Keith.

I was wondering whether a co-ordinated protest by lots of TE members might have an effect but, reading your response, I think it would be worthless.

Regards, Bev :-)