Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-08-14 0:54

Hello Malgo,
I have been waiting for a while for the note, and possibly workshops, but never mind. It is a good photo with an exciting atmosphere created by the illuminations of the dome and minarets and the reflections in the pool. It is quite important to see the larger version to discover all the people gathered here in the evening, and also to enjoy the sharpness and fine exposure. I will come back here later when the upload will hopefully be completed.
Best regards,
Gert

Old 08-14-2020, 08:17 AM
TE Expert

Talking To holmertz: Note

Hi Gert, Thank you very much for your kind words.
As often, I wrote the note but it was not saved and I had to write it for the second time. Usually, I copy the note to be able to paste it later in edit mode. This time it seemed that the picture was not uploaded.
It takes quite the time to write the note, edit it and upload Workshops. I start at "hour zero" but other people are well ahead of me.

Have a nice day

MAlgo
Old 08-14-2020, 09:44 AM
TE Expert

Hello,
Now I have seen the interesting workshops too, and read the note. I always write my notes in advance, and at first I only upload the first paragraph of the main note, otherwise it will often be lost. I also save the exact location of the photo until I edit the note to avoid everything being lost. It's one of the strange bugs of TE.
Have a nice Friday,
Gert