Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sandip 2005-05-26 21:45

Just going through ur profile in your own website. Amazing shots indeed.A nce action taken in the composition too and at the same time gorgeous colors. I just only expected that the picture size would have been bigger.

Old 05-27-2005, 09:48 PM
TE Expert

Default To clodreno: grainiest of the night!

Hi - glad you are there safe and sound! We have a holiday weekend here - for three days, so hopefully it will come by Tuesday!

This shot was the most difficult on this whole evening because of the place I found myself in - I have a new computer at work now and I should be able to use the noise reduction software on it - it runs OSX -I only have a much older Apple with OS9 at home which doesn't run for instance the beta link you sent to me! So now I will have to make even more choices as to whether I keep the grain or not!

Are you there in Italy for how long now?

Kev
Old 05-27-2005, 10:36 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To clodreno: grainiest of the night!

Hi Kev...
i should actually buy another computer.. thinking seriously about going back to Apple.
yes, i made it to Bologna.
I will meet Arnab to morrow.
Then I think I will leave ( with my car) to visit my brother in Bordeaux. I haven't seen him in 3 years.. Last time I saw Erwan my nephew , he was 15 and small now 18 year sold and aller than me..Then I will go "home", mu real home in Brittany , staying at my best friend's place.. and ... drinking to celebrate..the referendum's victory... The debate is really hot , even between TE members.
Have a nice WE,
Claude