Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-14-2015, 08:46 PM
TE Expert

Default Helmets.....

Hi Mike,

No, I don't think they were a couple. Do you think she was planning something looking at those big knives and bayonets? Or maybe the chap was thinking that the guy who wore one of those had a more impressive helmet than he has?

Come to think of it, how the hell did you manage to write this critique? I've been trying to write some for the last half hour and as soon as I click on the submit button (having composed a few paragraphs of critique) the bloody thing comes up with "Invalid Query" and all my glorious composition disappears off somewhere to the other side of Andromeda. The forum is full of similar complaints from people just now - probably yet another glorious glitch on this terrible website. But how did you manage?

Cheers,

John.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words!
Old 12-14-2015, 09:16 PM
TE Senior Member

Just luck John... I spent the best part of an hour trying to upload a photo yesterday... this site has gone down the nick since my previous residency...

Cheers

Mike