Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great baba_flies 2008-08-14 8:21

The old version is great too but let's stay in 2008 :) So you don't wear a beaver hat? I mean why not, maybe it stays cool under it and protects you from the sun. I have a rabbit fur (I know it is awful but my neighbour had rabbits for many years and I always thought where they went as I cannot see her walking around with a gun [in my fantasy] but as she is a single mother and there is no man around [her daugther is the one that bellydances] it must have been her killing the animals and some months ago she said if I wanted a rabbit fur and I was looking pretty strange at her but I could not say no and I took one and it is actually quite nice on your skin even when it is warm. So much about itchy hats :) You always write these things and I am not able to write something decent after I have read it but at least I have a ball sitting in front of the PC and this is at least something. What comes next? And yes, it is a great picture, was he daydreaming or what? His closed eyes add a funny side to the picture. Have a nice evening, Barbara.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:14 PM
TE Newbie

Default To umutlu101: hoşbulduk

Merhaba
Akıl verenlerde faydalı oluyor bazen,tabi burasını bir yarış arenası zannedip rekabet hırsına kapılanlar hariç :)
Hoşbulduk..