Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Loic_bzh 2006-03-20 5:54

Une photo un peu ancienne postée par un membre qui ne semble plus être là, mais qu'importe...

Le POV est excellent et j'aime beaucoup l'éclairage des maisons...

L'île de Sein est un endroit magique où je me rends une fois par an... Comme un pélerinage...

Old 04-04-2006, 11:03 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To CVTJan: Florida waterways

They say that every body of water in Florida (and there are lots) has an alligator nearby. I'd say the cottonmouth snakes are probably somewhere around too. Aren't I a cruel Floridian? Truly, though, these creatures do fear people and try to stay away from them, so if you are just careful when you're around fresh water, you should be fine. At least the beaches are safe - we don't get the saltwater variety of scary things. Well, except sharks. But they're afraid of people too, really!

Thanks for you comments on my photos - as I posted in my intro, I like to find peace, joy, love and awe, and for me, all that polished postwork doesn't bring these things. Though I am highly impressed with the manmade impressions that people acheive! And of course, your photos on TL are really cool too. Love that guinea pig. :)

Be happy and healthy and wise,
Old 04-06-2006, 10:39 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To CVTJan: Florida waterways

Hey you cruel Floridian... ;-)

Here is another one. We plan to go hiking in the Great Smokey Mountains NP. I just read the have the highest population of Black Bears there.... Oh my good, this is going to be a life or death vacation *ggg*. Greetings from Robert the little guina pig... Yours, Jan