Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2022-01-23 5:52

Hello Mariusz,

I wonder, would photography become a bit of a bore if you photographed the same place every day. You would end up wishing to move further afield, to capture different scenes, exactly as you do in this country. Educating others about your neighbourhood and your country is as interesting as educating people about your holiday destinations.

I like the symbolic connections in your photograph, so very carefully inferred. There is the king on his horse, trotting triumphally towards the castle, on the hill. It's a fine composition of a well exposed photograph.

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 01-23-2022, 01:08 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: January

Hi Bev,
In principle I agree with all what you said.
I just cannot afford as much travel as I would like to do so I did evolve in such direction that I am trying to find all the little treasures around. I do appreciate them, and of cousre where I live now I found and keep finding some hidden gems to enjoy and to share here. However there are some places touristically richer and poorer. Of course there is this saying that the beauty is in the eye of beholder, and I realize that one can take stunning photos wherever you are but definitely there are places which offer more opportunities. I think it can be measure by the number of visitors for sure. People vote with their legs...
I suppose this is just my January blues...
Kind regards,
M