Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Wahclellaspirit 2010-03-28 22:45

Hello Ally,
A very busy scene with the surrounding elements of this Temple. I have never been to a Temple of the East, but through many images of yours and others I hope one day to visit several. Indonesia has the volcanoes I wish to photograph one day, and they are near the top of my list to travel.
The light is so harsh for your image this day, it must have been directly overhead. I do not know if you have a polorizer for your lens, but at noon it will not do any good to use it, but in the early morning and late afternoon it will bring out the colors greatly and keep out glare.
This appears to be a quiet place for meditation, good for health and state of mind.
Have A Great Week...
Steve

Old 03-29-2010, 07:30 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Wahclellaspirit: Filter

Hi Steve,

The Bali Island is beautiful, unfortunely I have only digital pocket camera, I do not think this type of camera completed with polorizer, travel togather with friends I unable to spent too much time to make good photos cause they are not interest with shooting photos without themselves in the photos, hope you will make beautiful photos in your upcoming trip.
Thanks your viewing, have a good week.

Regards,
Ally

Tags
bali, denpasar, meru, puri jagannatha