Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2021-12-05 5:47

Hello Malgo,
The bridge is an interesting feature in the background, although we have seen closer and clearer views of it in some earlier photos. In this photo it's the obviously bad weather that makes the strongest impression. The cloudy sky, low light and strong wind make this look like late autumn, even though it was just after midsummer.
I must say that my immediate impression was that the photo is heavily tilted to the right, but when I check a very large version and look at the concrete pillars I realize they are perfectly straight. It's the distant shore that makes me so confused.
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 12-05-2021, 02:06 PM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: modern times

mariusz

yes, there is people don't fit inside his-her gender, other have sexual preferences, but I guess to try to prevent sexual suffering of a people in a so early period of life is an idiot think. According the son or daughter is becoming older the parents should to face the reality and be prepared for the choice of the teens, but I guess it is not necessary to dismantle the old order only because this. I like a roman saying: the virtue is inside the middle, never in the extremism. respect is a nice thing in any case. nowadays there are so many idiot discussions.. I think it is the same idiot matter as when there was a discussion about the sex of the angels..

take care

jorge