Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement Paker 2005-06-19 11:12

Good framing, nice signature but I think the quality is simply not there. Lacks focus to the point that it is even hard to see what that Masai man is holding (piece of meat, scarf, or another object???. I do like the idea that you were probably sitting on the roof of the car (are you? I am only guessing here).. however, I don't think it is very well portrayed here (include more of that car or exclude it completely as it may be confusing to some).
Anyways.. keep on posting !!!!
regards,
Krzysztof

Old 06-19-2005, 08:13 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Paker: Quality not here

Hello Krzysztof,
I agree completely with you, the quality of the photograph is not there. I wanted simply to begin a sequence on Kenya.
I had found this photograph interesting by his context. It was my first safari and I was very exity by this meeting. I unfortunately did not have time to tally well the photo because I looked on the other side of the vehicle at this time. Afterwards, it was too late, our hunter was already far! But I liked its attitude with the leg carried in one's outstretched arms.
I would try to produce better photographs in the future.
Cordially, J-Patrick
Old 06-19-2005, 10:01 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Paker: Quality not here

I completely understand you. I've been in a situation like this many times and sometimes it is impossible to control a hand shake because you just saw something for the very first time in you life, is is there and now you have to take a picture of it because it will be gone in few minutes or seconds. Oh, believe me I know. Photography will give me a heart attack one day.... but that's the challenge ;-)
cheers - krzysztof
Old 06-19-2005, 10:41 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Paker: Quality not here

It is very well. I am happy to have made your knowledge.
With the next one on TE.
Cheers, J-Patrick.