Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sayzey 2005-06-22 14:08

Good capture, I like the angle and unlike many people I dont find these windmills an eyesore!

I actually think they are quite pretty and I wouldnt mind living near a wind powerplant! It beats living next to any other type of powerplant!!!

I would like to see weind power harnessed more efectively throughout the world. I woudl also like to see designers get busy with windmills, all the wnidmills loko the same! How about a few different coloured windmills, or windmills with patterns on them to make the wind farms more or a tourist attraction, wher tourists can learn not only about how wind power can help the environment but also how they can brighten up a dull skyline!!

What do you think?

Old 06-23-2005, 04:40 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sayzey: Why Not? :)

well glad to know another creative creature is around. my companions sin that trip did think of either dressing them up like giants during town fiestas (similar to Quezon's Higantes Festival) or painting them like we fun paint the old commercial plane units Cebu Pacific) that would be fun indeed.

this wind far is indeed part of the town's tourism plans.