Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Cliffy 2005-10-23 11:01

Technically spot on as ever Kath and the business of the scene reflects what it would have been like during the war years.Re the sepia it is a touch to brown for me so I have put in the Workshop a slightly different treatment,be grateful for your comments
By the way you are becoming as big a trainspotter as me si I'll hve to get you an E-Anorak for Xmas

Old 10-23-2005, 06:17 PM
TE Expert

Default To Cliffy: sepia

Thanks for the WS It is about the same as the level I gave my "Two for the price of One" shot - Bottom line p1 on my gallery.
That is how I often do it, but this time I got out some old family photos and tried to match the tone used at the time, which seems to be more brown. The other Ws is different again with a lot more brightness and Jerzy (bantonbuju) thinks it needs more contrast. It seems it's all down to personal choice; more so with this than other things.
As for the anorak I'll pass on that thanks. We have a friend who happened to be driving the 5224 (volunteer)that day, who gives us more than enough information. :) He has suggested I take a ride on the footplate to get a different view. That would make you jealous.:)
Thanks again
Kath