Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good elihesamian 2005-11-13 13:12

Hi Kristi,
Welcome to TE,
You started with a mini shot:)
You can use max size limit in TE,as you know,it could be 800*800 Pix,then you can use USM in photoshop and do some adjusted and balance for colors and contrast,too.
The view is beautiful and has a very good perspective,the white sky is very bright,and the road is red,still a good work and Thanks for sharing,Kristi,Hope you don't mind about 1 point,surely you will improve if you do more try,and notice to friends's comments.
All the Best
M

Old 11-13-2005, 08:32 PM
TE Newbie

Default To elihesamian: Thanks!

Thanks for your comments, Elihesamian. I'm trying to learn how to use my new program- I'm sure if I keep practicing, it will get better.
I wish I could upload more than 1 photo per day...I've just finished editing another photo so maybe tomorrow I'll get to work on this one.
By the way, I was looking at your photos- they're all GREAT! So, I guess Iran has great photographers as well as great poets!

Best regards,

kristi
Old 11-13-2005, 09:01 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To elihesamian: Thanks!

I'm very glad for your warm and kind reply Kristi,and Thanks for your attention to my simple shots,I take my hat dear!

Best to You
Mohammad