Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great digi-mom 2004-06-22 19:44

I like the bright red - it's definitely an eye-catcher. This is a neat angle too, looking up and off to the side. Problems I have with it are that the tip top is cut off, and the bridge seems a little tilted to the left. There is also a reddish hue, but that may have been the time of day, if it was sunset. It may have also worked if you had stepped a little more to the right. But those are my 2 cents, and someone else might have other ideas. I'm still learning architecture myself, and these are some things I've read. Some people prefer an object of interest, which I take to mean a flower of a different color, a couple walking, something to make the scene less static. Hope this helps. Personally, I like this photo, if only there was a tip to the roof. :o)

Old 06-23-2004, 05:13 AM
TE Newbie

Default To digi-mom: reddish hue

Actually, the sun was setting when I took the picture. I debated trying to get the shot of the sun setting through the bridge, but the background was just too noisy. It would have shown a busy freeway with construction going on. You're right about the top though. I should have adjusted a little more up and straightened a little more.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:53 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To digi-mom: reddish hue

Hi again. :o) I hope I didn't sound like I was being so critical. You had asked for other thoughts, and no one commented, so I jumped in with both feet. Thanks for replying and letting me know the circumstances.

I hope you are doing well!

Michelle
Old 06-23-2004, 05:23 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To digi-mom: reddish hue

<p>...I hope I didn't sound like I was being so critical...</p>

<p>It is through our mistakes that we learn and get better. But we can't learn if we don't know that we made a mistake. I, for one, want to get better.</p>