Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good kajspice 2006-07-31 17:04

Hi Adam,

I saw this the other day, but I apologise for being a little late leaving my comments on your pictures. I think this is really good. I love the expression, posture of your main subject...I especially love those egg boxes (or whatever they are!) The thing that bothers me the most is the lady with the pink hair...she is really very distracting (especially with her pink hair) I feel she does not add anything - she stole my attention away from the undisputed star of this little scenario. She is a very strong character, especially because she is looking right at me - she makes me empathise with her situation, and deserves my undivided attention...

just me rambling...don't take my comments so seriously...

Old 08-01-2006, 10:00 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To kajspice: thanks

Thanks for your comment Kajal,
These objects on the left are egg boxes indeed and the woman in the middle probably was selling them...
I understand that the pink haired woman might be distracting for you especially that she's slightly overexposed and out of focus... however I prefer to have her in than not (of course I wouldn't dare to manipulate the picture by removing her - only crop could be acceptable...)

I don't get offended by any comments so you don't need to worry: honesty is being appreciated so thanks for looking and leaving the trace of your thoughts under the picture...
Adam