Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cam 2007-01-17 16:19

Hi Flavia
Exactly what I did this morning,well dressed as it was -24c as you remember.
I like your composition that offers a view towards Montreal,and at the same time how one can enjoy winter,when it comes.
I do not think that the position of the skier is wrong,I like it there on the right as he is going to the left,so open space before him.

By the way,I found the ingredient for the caribou drink.
It is a reddish drink which contains brandy,port,sherry and vodka.I do not know the proportions.
Enjoy winter.
Charles

Old 01-18-2007, 06:18 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To cam: Sky

Hi Charles,

What a courage! It was very cold yesterday. On the other hand the sun and blue sky were extremelly beautiful, I imagine that once you're moving you probably didn't fell that cold. Where did you go to sky?
Uau this drink must be very strong with all that mixed! I'll keep the tip. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Flavia
Old 01-18-2007, 07:30 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To cam: Sky

I ski at a little wood area close to my home.It belongs to the munipicality,but there is no caretaking.The first to go makes the trail,which suits me just fine.
Went back this morning before the temperature gets too warm,as you mentionned,it is an activity that generates a lot of heat.I also dress accordingly.

If you taste caribou,beware.....you have been warned. :-)
Have a good day
Charles