Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great lucinka 2007-05-30 2:07

Hello Adam,

Last couple of days I've noticed that you stopped posting and I was bit sad as your new NZ shots are fantastic (not only those). Later I have noticed discussion about you not commenting much on other member photos. I understand your decision to deal with it your way as everyone on TE has the right to chose his/her approach. Your photos are always pleasure to look at, and especially when I am really busy and have time to only view my favorite photographers I always like to see your latest work.

This is really wonderful photo, so typical for you. Taken with very low light, great detail and composition.

Just share with us what you've done and let people decide if they want to comment on it or not, however be sure, that you inspire huge amount of people here one way or the other, and that is also what TE is about in my opinion.

Lucie

Old 05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To lucinka: Thanks

Thanks Lucie for your kind words. Its good to know everyone isnt against me :-(

Hope you are enjoying yourself in Kuwait. We never did get chance to have a second trip out - I never expected you to leave the UK so soon. Was it that bad?

Adam.