Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2007-06-16 9:14

Happy Birthday, dear Ricardo!!!!!
:-)))))
Keep in going by the meandering roads, keep in staying in balance on your bike (!), keep in tasting the wine of Life, keep of enjoying the beauty of this Life!
I like the version without the sky. Though, for the symbolism of your life laying ahead, I hope there is a sky! :)))
By the way, are all Portuguese members born in June??? Luis, Peter, you... Is August, the lovers' month???? :))))
Claire

Old 06-17-2007, 01:51 PM
TE Expert

Default To Clairedelune: lover's month

You and George are unique in this site, Claire. What a pleasant surprise from you!
I decided not annoucing it to the world (actually I didn't have time to prepare a proper post and gave up...) and yet some of you found out that yesterday was my birthday. I realize that you are aware of what's going on in this site, almost in a daily basis, even if you don't participate in the same way as the most of us. You look for the inner soul of many of us, you go deeper and you know what we think and feel. And that is amazing.
Thank you for this beautiful birthday visit :) Indeed, I've been finding so many Gemini Portuguese members that I've began to suspect that there's a connection bettween TE and this sun sign...Yesterday, I found out two more, than the ones you refered. Yes, August is most problably the lovers' month :) - Leo, is the sun sign that flirts and gets in love easily, but never gets married...

You problably read this somewhere, but the best birthday present I got, was being fired from a place where I worked 14 years. I have never been out of job before and I'm loving it. I feel free as a bird and will spend the next months doing only things that I like to do - the best time of my life!

Keep surprising us, Claire.
Ricardo