Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great melmcree 2007-09-19 16:24

Fantastic light and I like the off center placement of the diving board. Contrast is really good and I like the timing of the boy jumping off the board is great. It reminds me of a classic photo from the 1950's. A great shot. Are you loving your D80?

Old 09-20-2007, 07:25 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To melmcree: Loving D80

I loved D80 more before I bought it, I'm still not so bounded to it, I loved my old camera more cause I could carry it with me everywhere. We'll see. Do u love your D400? U have an amazing lens, mine is shit.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:01 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To melmcree: Loving D80

I do love my D400 but I've got my eye on the new D40 but I think I'm going to wait a year till I make that move. The prices drop so much after a year its not even funny. I really do think that a good lens makes a big difference but since I'm a Canon guy I don't know much about the Nikon glass. I do know they have a 18-200 or something close and that about covers every shot I would need. I also hear it is very good across the board which isn't very common in a zoom that goes from wide angle to telephoto. Well enough of my rambling.......I look forward to seeing more of your pics they are always so good.

Mel