Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ahmet54 2008-10-20 9:59

Цэцэгээ, сайн байна уу?
Very fine portrait of this mongolian boy. On my screen the picture is a little bit pale. So I made a little Workshop. I hope you don't mind.
Kind regards,
Roland

Old 10-22-2008, 12:55 AM
TE Newbie

Default To ahmet54: It looks much better

Hey, do you speak Mongolian? Where do you live? And where did you learn to write ancient Mongolian scription? I liked it lot. Thanks a lot.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:11 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To ahmet54: It looks much better

Цэцэгээ, сайн байна уу?
Миний нэр Роланд. Би герман хүн. Би германд сууж байгаа. Чи хаа сууж байгаа ? Миний таван гурван настай. Би монголоор жаахан ойлгодж байна. Миний толь бичиг байна. I have never been to Mongolia. But I hope to visit your country somedays. I had already booked a journey in 2006, but unfortunately my father died that year, so I did not travel. And now my mother needs some help, so I can only travel for short times. When I plan to visit foreign countries, I always learn some words like: hello, thank you, how are you, my name is...
I am also very interested in different writing systems. The classical mongolian script and a dictionary I found in the web at www.linguamongolia.co.uk.
Сайн суугаарай!
Роланд