Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great delnaja 2011-09-09 2:34

ah ah it reminds me Sayeed's photos ;-)
The ghost in the night and the warm colours ... Delicious, exquisite ... A pure beauty, no doubt about it.
Love it !

Old 09-09-2011, 12:23 PM
TE Expert

Thumbs up To delnaja: for Sayeed

Bless you for the Sayeed reference, Fred. I had noticed the resemblance too. What a pity that so many photographers with a real personal style (like Sayeed) have become much less active or drop out completely. To me, they are the real soul here, or - at least - they should be.

Do hang on here, mate.

Benny
Old 09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Photographers

Hi Benny,

most of the REAL photographers leaved TE ... Luko, Sohrab, Designsoul, Animesh, Fixed, and so many others ... All the ones that makes me want to learn again and again. Most of them knew to work with analog camera and developped themself their photos. It was Art and learning about photography and the world. This spirit is far now ... So far ...
I wanted to leave once again but Elena asked me not to do it, so ... Still there, but for how long ?
It could be a long story

Take care

Fred
Old 09-09-2011, 02:43 PM
TE Expert

Same feelings here, I know... Let's just hope that there are some really inspiring photographers left. Without them, there is not much point. With them, even if they are few and (too) far between, there is hope. So, I hang around.

B.

PS: So it's thanks to Elena, then.