Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great MJR 2011-10-04 5:03

Rosemary
You're back ! I mean, you're back ?

Congrats on your 100th ! Flattering you should choose this image to mark the event. As a fellow TE'r that day, I can see you have played with the colour, but you have done so very judiciously and to some good effect. The light was pretty grim at the part of the day, you have injected some warmth into your post.

I am moved by this post and John's comment to upload some of mine. Watch this space !

kind regards

Martin
PS Hope your trip in Scotland was a success and we get to see some of your travels there too...

Old 10-04-2011, 06:50 PM
TE Expert

Smile To MJR: Yes.... I'm back!

Hello Martin - Nice to be back; I was getting fidgety not being able to get behing my computer screen. Scotland was really lovely and the time spent there was far too short! We were up in your neck of the woods with our son but it was only in retrospect that I realised! Pity.

I agree the light was rather dull that afternoon. However, the clandestine meeting made up for it! I'm watching the space.

best regards

Rosemary