Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2013-07-16 23:56

Hi lisa
Yes....we have become very familiar with your famous rock pool collections on TE. I know we both agree that TEBO occurs from time to time, but TE is awesome. Without it I would probably never have known about hundreds of places on this blue marble.
These rock pools are an excellent example of that.
Same with yr salt flats in Italy & countless others that go on forever.
Look at what we learn about Romania from Daniel....look what we learn about Ireland from Noel...Isreal from Ike...it goes on and on.
I'm so thankful for yr Australia shots, we have learned so much indeed.
And the friendships will last a lifetime too, which cant be measured by any # or statistic.
So keep posting yr Aussie shots, your Naples shots and any tavels shots too because TE sucks without you and so many other members just like you.
Love this post even though i cant swim lol!!!!
Cool atmosphere, no pools like this here in Canada!
Cheers
Craig

Old 07-18-2013, 01:42 AM
TE Expert

Talking To macjake: Thanks for The Pep Talk

Dear Craig

Thanks so much for the pep talk, you're a sweetie. I'm just in a little TE rut at the moment, it'll pass, it always does. You're right, TE is great, I love it and that's why I've stuck around for so long.

In fact your pep talk inspired me to do 20 critiques and even post a photo, something I haven't done for a while. So thanks.

By the way, I'd run out of Smilies by the time I landed on your amazing photo. I love it even more than the previous one, and that's saying something cos I loved the B&W. heheheheh I had to chuckle thinking of what you were saying when you'd not brought your beloved tripod with you! It's s top shot without it, one of your best. Maybe you should get some kind of operation that welds the tripod to your body someplace And don't say you already do! hahahaha

Cheers and thanks again, I really appreciate it
Lisa