Photographer's Note

The church dedicated to the Holy Trinity (so called rafter church) was probably erected in 1690 and was founded by Jedrzej Zamoyski, the voivode of Smolensk.It was consecrated in 1742 and enlarged at the same time. Around the mid 19th c, the church was thoroughly renovated. The interior was given a polychrome with elements of illusionistic architecture probably dating back to the 18th c, it was repainted in the 2nd half of the 19th c.

kordinator ha puntuado esta nota como útil.

Photo Information
Viewed: 1511
Points: 18
  • None
Additional Photos by Wojciech Podlaski (wojtpod) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 149 W: 0 N: 59] (774)
View More Pictures