Photographer's Note

The Saint-Jacques church is after Saint-Remi Basilica, the oldest preserved church of Reims, its construction dates back to the twelfth century.
The church, located at the corner of Rue de Vesle and Max Dormoy Street has a very sober blind facade pierced by three portals, a twelfth-century nave and a bedside sixteenth century. From 1965 to 1969, she was awarded the contemporary stained glass Joseph Sima, Czech painter who belonged to the Great Game, and stained glass Maria Elena Vieira da Silva are installed between 1996 and 1997. Its bell tower lantern, destroyed during the First World War , was rebuilt from 1987 to 1994. new stained glass Benoît Marq are set up in 2010

besnard, bukitgolfb301, tatadalou ha puntuado esta nota como útil.

Photo Information
Viewed: 1655
Points: 30
  • None
Additional Photos by ALESSANDRO MACCHI (SWEETFREEDOM) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 1587 W: 0 N: 3172] (24623)
View More Pictures