Photographer's Note

Photo is taken in the open-air fishermen courtyard complex in the Museum of the River Daugava, situated not far from Riga on Dole Island in the former Dole baronial estate. The museum building is situated on the bank of the Daugava, in parkland created in 1776. The Dole Park features two hundred-year-old oaks, open-air fishermen courtyard complex - living house, granary, barn and bathhouse with a equipment for catching lamprey and salmon, and a collection of fishing tackle, household objects and tools dating from the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

erthmuffin ha puntuado esta nota como útil.

Photo Information
Viewed: 2607
Points: 11
  • None
Additional Photos by Inguna BumaneLuse (melnaapantera) Silver Note Writer [C: 0 W: 0 N: 10] (73)
View More Pictures