Photographer's Note

The oak tree, which Prince Mihailo consecrated as "heir" during his visit to Takovo in 1867, is located not far from the monument erected in 1887. At the same time, he bought the surrounding area, which has since been called "Prince's Meadows". (See WS)

The Takovo oak suddenly began to dry in 1991 and last leafed in 1992. In the 90s of the 20th century, several pedunculate oak trees were planted, continuing the tradition of existence established by Prince Miloš Obrenović.

View through the dried oak on the monument to the Second Serbian Uprising.

pajaran, jhm ha puntuado esta nota como útil.

Photo Information
Viewed: 0
Points: 6
  • None
Additional Photos by Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 314 W: 128 N: 1073] (7377)
View More Pictures