Photographer's Note

Construction of a stone castle Girls of 1349 authorized the Czech king and Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV. Construction ran from 1350 - 1384th Was one of the largest and most powerful Rosenberg castles. In 1506 the castle was abandoned and since 1540 is a ruin. Situated at the confluence of the Krems river and the river Vltava.
Source information:

ikeharel ha puntuado esta nota como útil.

Photo Information
Viewed: 5075
Points: 2
  • None
Additional Photos by Tomas Loew (TOMLEVMB) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 110 W: 0 N: 1313] (2401)
View More Pictures